When it comes to American traditions and Atlanta events, a few things come to mind: Apple pie, freedom, the American flag…. and none other than America’s favorite sport: baseball. Luckily for Atlanta Braves fans, Turner Field will be filled with patriotic spirit on Independence Day weekend. A three-game homestand against the Philadelphia Phillies will be packed with 4th of July festivities!
4th of July Weekend at Turner Field
The three-game series at Turner Field gives Braves fan plenty of chances to express their patriotism this weekend! Don’t miss one of these fantastic games as the Atlanta Braves take on the Philadelphis Phillies:
Friday, July 3, 7:35 pm:
- Star Wars Night: Be sure to dress in your best Darth Vader or Chewbacca costume, because Friday night is Star Wars night at Turner Field. Select fans will have the opportunity to receive a Jason Grilli bobblehead and participate in a pregame parade on the field!
- Friday Night Fireworks: Per every Friday night, Turner Field will host an amazing fireworks show. This Friday will be special though, as the fireworks will be syncnhed to some amazing Star Wars themed tunes!
- Braves Foundation Weekend: The Hank Aaron Room will be set up for a 3-4 day auction and sale during Atlanta Braves Foundation Weekend, where all donations will support the Atlanta Braves Foundation.
Saturday, July 4, 7:15 pm
- Independence Day Fireworks: In addition to attending an all American activity on 4th of July, an added perk is the amazing fireworks the Braves put on for Independence Day! Don’t miss this spectacular display alongside some patriotic music. Bonus: the fireworks are presented to you by Discovery Channel’s Shark Week!
Sunday, July 5, 1:35 pm
- Alumni Sunday: If you didn’t have a chance to attend the 4th of July game, then head down to Turner Field for Alumni Sunday! This Sunday, former Braves greats, Todd Pratt and Paul Byrd will be availble for autograph sessions in the Braves Fan Plaza 2 hours prior to first pitch.
- Kids Run the Bases: Every Sunday, kids under 14 have the opportunity to run the bases, just like their favorite Braves players! To participate, line up at the Hank Aaron Ramp at the end of the game.
So grab the family and head down to Turner Field for one of these great games and promotional days at Turner Field! Get your tickets now, as these games are very popular, especially 4th of July. And as always, contact Front Row Seats for advice on the best seats at the best prices, and any questions you might have about attending a Braves game on 4th of July!