It’s September in Atlanta, GA! This means the temperatures are finally cooling down, but that doesn’t mean the bustling activities of the city have stopped. The Atlanta Braves season is in full swing. The Braves even have a shot at the playoffs in October!
Head down to SunTrust Park this weekend to see the Braves strive for the postseason. Cheer on your favorite team during this upcoming Braves vs. Nationals weekend series! Additionally, it’s Braves Futures Weekend, and the Braves have a lot of exciting activities planned for fans!
Braves vs. Nationals: Braves Futures Weekend
Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals: Friday, September 14 – 7:35 PM
- Future Stars Weekend: Braves stars of the future will be in attendance this Friday! This gives fans the opportunity to meet Braves players that may one day be the new MVP! Check out the list of players making an appearance:
- Austin Riley
- Travis Demeritte
- Ian Anderson
- Cristian Pache
- Hayden Deal
- Drew Waters
- Dilmer Mejia
- Greg Cullen
- Miguel Jerez
- Jeremy Fernandez
- Jose Olague
- Carlos Paraguate
- Future Stars Autographs: Grab an autograph from a Braves Future Star before the game! Head to the Monument Garden for this special treat. Braves Future Stars will be available for autographs from 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- Friday Night Fireworks: Fridays are always special at SunTrust Park! Stay in your seat once the game is over, you won’t regret it. SunTrust Park puts on the best fireworks show in the Southeast, tuned to some fantastic music.
Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals: Saturday, September 15 – 1:05 pm
- Mike Foltynewicz Player Designed Bobblehead Giveaway: The Braves are giving away a very special bobblehead this weekend! Mike Foltynewicz had a hand in designing his very own bobblehead. From the looks of it, it features his dog, a tomahawk, and even some pizza! Arrive early, as only the first 20,000 fans through the gates will receive this special keepsake.
- Future Stars Photographs: Saturday is your opportunity to take a photo with a Braves Future Star! They will be available pregame at the Monument Garden from 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Future Stars Presentation: Grab your seat early to witness the on-field presentation of the Braves Future Stars.
Atlanta Braves vs. Washington Nationals: Sunday, September 16 – 1:35 pm
- Bark in the Park: Don’t be surprised to see Braves fans accompanied by their furry pals. Sunday is Bark in the Park!
- Los Bravos Day: Sunday is the annual Los Bravos Day celebration! Stickball begins at the Power Alley at 10:30 am, with Braves Futures Stars joining in on the fun! There will also be live music in The Battery Atlanta Plaza. Showtimes are 11:30 a.m., 12:10 p.m., and 12:50 p.m. Aditionally, the Braves will wear special Los Bravos jerseys.
- Kids Run the Bases: Every Sunday, kids 14 and under are allowed to run the bases just like their favorite Braves player.
- Alumni Sunday: Sundays are Alumni Sundays! Braves greats from the past are available for photos and autographs at 11:30 am at the Georgia Power Pavillion. This Sunday Andruw Jones, Pedro Borbon, and Dennis Martinez will be in attendance.
- Blooper Meet and Greet: Who doesn’t love our goofy new mascot, Blooper? Before the game, visit The Battery Atlanta’s Plaza meet Blooper and take a photo!
Braves Futures Weekend Tickets from Front Row Seats
The regular season for the Atlanta Braves is quickly coming to an end. Hopefully, the Braves will make it to the postseason! But, for those wanting to attend a game, this weekend is a great opportunity to see the Braves play and also enjoy some fun activities.
Check out Front Row Seats for the best seats at the best prices! And don’t forget: purchasing a parking pass in advance is recommended! Contact one of our friendly customer service representatives for assistance in choosing the best seat at SunTrust Park, (404) 633-2726.