School may be back in session, but baseball season is in full swing! There are still plenty of Braves games to attend during the summer and fall. SunTrust Park has a lot of fun giveaways lined up, along with an exciting postgame concert! Additionally, this weekend is Heritage Weekend! Don’t miss these great games in August.
Heritage Weekend: Braves vs. Reds
Friday, August 18
- Hank Aaron Heritage Weekend: The entire weekend is devoted to Hank Aaron, a living Braves legend! The former Braves right fielder is an important part of Braves history, as fans can see by all the memorabilia around SunTrust Park. Braves players will don their 1974 throwback jerseys and special batting helmets to honor Aaron. Fans can look forward to seeing Aaron at the park during Heritage Weekend!
- Friday Night Fireworks: It’s a Friday night game, and you know what that means! Stay in your seats once the last pitch is thrown, and enjoy a spectacular pyrotechnic show. Fans can listen to the great music tuned to the display, as the night sky is ignited!
- Statue Giveaway: The first 20,000 fans through the gates will receive a Hank Aaron statue, featuring the former Braves great swinging away! This is a once in a lifetime chance to grab a collectible item.
Saturday, August 19
- MC Hammer Postgame Concert: Once the game is over, fans are in for a special treat! MC Hammer will take the stage on field level, and perform a free postgame concert! The legendary hip-hop artist is sure to play his hits, such as: “U Can’t Touch This,” Too Legit to Quit,” “Let’s Get It Started,” and “This is the Way We Roll.”
- Theme Night: Hank Aaron Heritage Weekend continues with special uniforms and activities. Aaron held the MLB record for career home runs for 33 years, and he still holds several MLB offensive records.
Sunday, August 20
- Alumni Sundays: Sundays at SunTrust Park give fans a chance to meet Braves greats of the past. On August 20 from 11:35 am to 12:30 pm, fans can meet and get autographs from Ryan Klesko, Jerry Royster, Darrel Chaney, and Paul Assenmacher. Head down to the Georgia Power Pavilion for this special opportunity!
- Kids Run the Bases: It’s a Sunday afternoon game, which means kids can run the bases, just like their favorite players! Kids under 14 can head down to field level postgame to run around the bases of SunTrust Park.
Games featuring giveaways and concerts are always very popular at SunTrust Park! Be sure to purchase your Braves tickets ahead of time! Front Row Seats has the best Braves seats at the best prices. Need parking? We have you covered! Contact one of our friendly customer service representatives at (404) 633-2726!