Atlanta Braves Opening Day is just days away! In just a short time, the players will take the field, fans will fill the seats, and baseball will commence. Head down to SunTrust Park for Opening Week festivities!
Braves Opening Week 2019
Can’t make it to Opening Day? That’s ok! There are plenty of games to attend during Opening Week.
- Exhibition Game: Braves vs. Reds- March 25, 7:20 PM
- Exhibition Game: Braves vs. Reds- March 26, 1:10 PM
- Braves vs. Cubs- April 1, 7:20 PM (Opening Day!)
- Braves vs. Cubs- April 3, 7:20 PM (Poster Giveaway)
- Braves vs. Cubs- April 4, 7:20 PM (Pregame Parade)
- Braves vs. Marlins- April 5, 7:20 PM (Friday Night Fireworks)
- Braves vs. Marlins- April 6, 7:20 PM (Batting Practice Experience)
- Braves vs. Marlins- April 7, 1:20 PM (Alumni Sunday)
Braves Opening Day 2019
Atlanta Braves Opening Day is April 1st! The Braves have plenty of excitement in store:
- Gate Giveaway: All fans in attendance will receive a “Chop On” tomahawk at the gate!
- Gate Giveaway: All fans in attendance will receive a magnetic schedule of the 2019 season.
- Plaza Concert: Be prepared for an 80’s music experience as Electric Avenue plays the Georgia Power Pavilion stage before the game, 5:45 PM -6:30 PM!
There are sure to be plenty of awesome surprises in store at SunTrust Park during Opening Day! The stadium will be buzzing with fun and excitement.
SunTrust Park Information
It’s always best to purchase parking ahead of time. The best parking lots tend to sell out early, and it can be difficult to find a spot on the day of the game. Be sure to purchase your parking in advance to ensure the smoothest possible experience.
Don’t forget: All tickets at SunTrust Park are mobile tickets! You must have your mobile ticket ready when approaching the gate. Be sure to have your phone fully charged before heading to the game. Printed tickets will not be accepted.
Children age two and under will be permitted to the park without a ticket if they can sit in the lap of an adult. Any child age three or older will require their own ticket.
- The Atlanta Braves and Uber have partnered to get fans safely to SunTrust Park and home again. Drivers are stationed at the intersection of Windy Ridge Parkway and Heritage Court. Head to that intersection to be picked up by your Uber or LYFT driver.
- To travel to SunTrust Park via Marta, head to the Arts Center Marta Station. Cobb County’s CobbLinc Bus 10 travels near SunTrust Park, and the transfer is free. Exit the Bus at Cobb Parkway and Windy Ridge Road, and it is a 10-minute walk up Windy Ridge Parkway to the stadium.
Braves Opening Day Tickets from Front Row Seats
There is still plenty of time to get tickets to Braves Opening Day! Don’t miss your chance to see the first official game of the season. Front Row Seats has the best prices on Opening Day seats.
Additionally, Front Row Seats has parking passes available for purchase. Check out Front Row Seats for all your Opening Day needs. Or, contact (404) 633-2726 for assistance in choosing the best seats possible!