The Atlanta Braves just wrapped up a long West Coast road trip where they played ten games against the Los Angeles Dodgers, San Francisco Giants, and Arizona Diamondbacks. The Braves return to Turner Field today to face the Pittsburgh Pirates. And this weekended is filled with awesome promotions at The Ted!
Atlanta Braves vs. Pittsburgh Pirates
The Braves will play the Pirates for a 3-game series, June 5-7th. This should be an interesting series, as the teams are both in the National League and hold similar records so far this season. Formerly, one of the NL’s best division rivalries, this match-up has developed into a nice league rivalry. Luckily for fans, this is a weekend series, so attending a game should be easy:
- Braves vs. Pirates: Friday, June 5- 7:35 pm
- Braves vs. Pirates: Saturday, June 6-7:10 pm
- Braves vs. Pirates: Sunday, June 7- 1:35 pm
Promotional Events at Turner Field
Turner Field always has a great array of promotional events. The games against the Pirates are no different, there are a lot of things to look forward to at the ball field this weekend!
- Friday- Friday Night Fireworks: Presented by Georgia Lottery and featuring music by Frank Sinatra!
- Saturday- Father/Daughter Day: including a pre-game parade on the field!
- Sunday- Alumni Sundays: including an appearance from former Braves great, Brian Jordan. Autographs are available in the Fan Plaza two hours prior to game time! Autism Awareness Day: the Braves raise awareness about autism, including a pre-game parade and partial proceeds benefiting Autism Speaks. Kids Run the Bases: Kids under the age of 15 can run the bases of Turner Field! Just line up at the Hank Aaron Ramp at the end of the game.
Attending an Atlanta Braves Game
With children out of school for the summer, and the heat not quite scorching, this is a perfect time to attend an Atlanta Braves game at Turner Field! Tickets in this series start at just $12, and most tickets from Front Row Seats include 755 Club access and a 33% discount on food and beverage.