The home of the Atlanta Hawks has been re-branded! Once known as Philips Arena, the new State Farm Arena has been not only been renamed, but also received a major remodel. No doubt, watching an Atlanta Hawks game at State Farm Arena will be an even more enjoyable experience!
Atlanta Hawks Seating Guide
State Farm Arena has experienced many upgrades! There is now a giant 360-degree video board in the center of the arena. There are awesome pyrotechnics. The sound system has been updated. And, the concessions have gotten a facelift as well. Additionally, the seating has changed a bit.
There are many different options when choosing where to sit at an NBA game. It all depends on what the fan is looking for. A view of the bench? Center court? Most affordable? Check out these options at State Farm Arena:
State Farm Arena: Team Benches
- To sit behind the home team bench, check out sections 117 and 118.
- To sit behind the visiting team bench, check out sections 120 and 121.
- Section 119 is right in the middle, center court!
State Farm Arena: Floor Seats
Floor seats are as close to the action as possible! Many floor seats include extra perks, such as food and alcohol, and club access. These are some of the best seats possible seats in State Farm Arena. Choose rows with triple letters, AAA-EEE for floor seats.
- Sections 8 and 9 are situated directly behind the players on the floor.
- Sections 3, 4, and 5 are located on the floor, facing the team benches.
- Sections 1, 2, 7 and 8 are baseline floor seats, behind the baskets!
State Farm Arena: Club Seats
State Farm Arena has several new clubs within the venue. The new clubs are The Courtside Club, The Chef’s Club, and The Player’s Club.
- Courtside Club: This club includes a bar directly on the court! Access to this club grants all-inclusive food, complimentary beer & wine and in-seat service.
- Chef’s Club: The Chef’s Club boasts a high-end atmosphere with chef-inspired dining. Food and beverage (beer & wine) are all inclusive!
- Player’s Club: This sports bar type club gives a great view of behind the scenes action. Get up close and personal at the Player’s Club!
Not only do Club Seats offer club access, but there are other perks:
- Seats within 15 rows of the court.
- In-seat service at some seats.
- Private Restrooms.
- More comfortable seats.
- Some seats offer $15-$30 added credit per ticket.
- Some seats are all-inclusive for food and beverage (beer & wine).
Club Seats are available on both sides of the arena:
- Sections 107-110 face the team benches.
- Sections 118-120 are behind the team benches.
State Farm Arena: Lower-Level Seats
In addition to club seats, there are also regular lower level seats. Club seats are great, but can be a bit pricey sometimes. For those who want to be up close and personal, but for a little less money, check out lower bowl seats!
Lower Bowl Baseline seats are behind the basket:
- Sections 101-104
- Sections 112-115
Lower Bowl Corner seats are not quite on the sideline:
- Sections 105-106
- Sections 110-11
- Sections 116-117
- Sections 121-122
Lower Bowl Center seats are right in the middle of the action. Many of these are club seats, but higher rows are not:
- Sections 107-109
- Sections 118-120
State Farm Arena: Upper-Level Seats
Before the renovation, Philips arena had several levels. However, State Farm Arena has just two levels, with suites in between. Upper-level seats can still offer a great view! Additionally, these seats are definitely easier on the pocket!
Upper Baseline seats are behind the baskets:
- Sections 201-205
- Sections 213-217
Upper Center seats are on the sidelines:
- Sections 206-212
- Sections 218-227
Atlanta Hawks: Front Row Seats
Front Row Seats has the best Atlanta Hawks seats around. Front Row Seats offers access to club seats, floor seats, lower levels, and upper level. Looking for the best Hawks seats? Contact one of our friendly customer service representatives for assistance choosing the right seat for you, (404)633-2726. Or, check out Front Row Seats to view the new seating at State Farm Arena.