Atlanta United FC has made it to the penultimate series: the Eastern Conference Playoffs. If Atlanta United can best the New York Red Bulls in an aggregate of two games, the Five Stripes will be headed to the MLS Cup. And even better, the championship game will be held in Atlanta at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Cheer on your Five Stripes this Sunday as they strive for a win in the MLS Eastern Conference Playoffs.
Eastern Conference Playoffs: Home Leg
Atlanta United FC vs. New York Red Bulls: Sunday, November 25- 5:00 pm
The first game of the Eastern Conference Playoffs will be held at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Check out the exciting activities leading up to the game:
- 12:00 pm: Parking Lots open. Be sure to check your parking pass for tailgating rules.
- 2:00 pm: Bag valet available for those who need to check a bag.
- 3:00 pm: Gates are open! Enter the stadium to explore and get hyped up for the game.
- 3:30 pm: The team and Golden Spike arrives at the Front Porch.
- 3:45 pm: The Support March starts at Lot A/The Gulch and ends in Section 101.
- 4:15 pm: Team warm-ups begin.
- 5:00 pm: Take your seats, it’s time for the Golden Spike arrival, procession of teams, National Anthem, and then… Kickoff!
The second game of the Eastern Conference Playoff will be held at Red Bull Stadium:
Atlanta United FC at New York Red Bulls: Thursday, November 29- 7:30 pm
Eastern Conference Playoffs Seating Guide
Mercedes-Benz Stadium will have all levels open for the playoff game this Sunday! Follow these guidelines when choosing your tickets:
- Club level seats are the ultimate location! If you’re looking for the most upscale tickets, choose sections 108-112 or 126-130.
- Lower Sideline seats are some of the best in the house. Choose from the following sections: 106-107, 113-114, 124-125, and 131-132.
- Lower Corners still offer a great view but are generally easier on the pocket. Lower Corner sections are: 104-105,115-116, 122-123, and 133-134.
- Endzone seating offers a great view of the field. Don’t forget, the Supporter’s Section (101, 102, 136) can get rowdy!
- Club Level in the mezzanine are second level, sideline seats. Check out these sections for a birds-eye, upscale seat: 210-212 and 236-238.
- Mezzanine Sidelines offer a fantastic view but are a bit less pricey than clubs: 206-209, 213-216, 232-235, and 239-242.
- Mezzanine Corners offer a great view of players entering and exiting the tunnel: 201-205, 217-221, 227-231, and 243-247.
- Endzone mezzanine seats offer a great view when goals are scored: 222-226
Some consider Upper Level seats “nosebleed” or “get in the door” seats. This is not necessarily true! Follow these tips for the best Upper-Level seats:
- Seats in the first five rows offer a great view.
- Sideline seats give a more expansive view of the field, check out sections 309-314 and 337-342.
- Upper Corners will be the least expensive. Look at 301-308, 315-322, 329-336, and 343-350 for the cheapest seats.
Eastern Conference Playoffs Tickets from Front Row Seats
Atlanta United FC is making history as a new team in the MLS. This is their second year in a row contending in playoffs. Fans have their fingers crossed that the Five Stripes can go all the way to the MLS Cup, which would be played at Mercedes-Benz Stadium!
Don’t wait- grab your tickets now for the Eastern Conference Playoff game. Check out Front Row Seats or contact one of our friendly customer service representatives for assistance! But hurry- the best seats won’t last long!