Atlanta United Fc has made it to the MLS Cup! The MLS Cup is comparable to baseball’s World Series or football’s Super Bowl. This Saturday, Atlanta United will play the Portland Timbers in a battle for the ultimate championship. It is sure to be a rowdy game, especially for Five Stripes supporters, as the game is being held in none other than Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia!
Road to the MLS Cup
Atlanta United has had a stellar season. The new team is only in its second season, making the playoffs both years. This year, Atlanta earned a bye in the first round of the playoffs. In the semi-finals, NYC FC was ousted by Atlanta, in an aggregate of two games. Atlanta prevailed by one total point. And in two exciting matches for the Eastern Finals, Atlanta beat the New York Red Bulls with an aggregate score of 3-1.
Atlanta finished the season with 21 wins. Only six draws and seven losses occurred. And, Atlanta United scored 70 goals over the season! To say the Five Stripes are on their way to being one of the best teams in the MLS is an understatement!
Matchday Preview: MLS Cup
Saturday, December 8, 2018- 8:00 PM at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- 3:00 PM: Parking Lots Open! Get ready to tailgate!
- 6:00 PM: The gates to Mercedes-Benz Stadium are open. Head inside to explore, grab some food and drinks!
- 6:00 PM: The Team Store is open! Don’t have your gear yet? Purchase a jersey, hat, scarf and more at the Team Store!
- 6:30 PM: The Golden Spike is available to sign! Don’t miss your chance to sign the Golden Spike at the MLS Cup.
- 6:30 PM: The team arrives!
- 6:45 PM: The Supporter March begins in The Gulch (Parking Lot A) and continues on through Gate 2 and into Section 101.
- 7:15 PM: Team Warm-Ups on the field begin. Take your seat early to watch your favorite players before the game.
- 7:45 PM: Pre-game festivities begin.
- 8:00 PM: The procession of teams, the National Anthem, and then Kickoff!
MLS Cup Tickets from Front Row Seats
The MLS Cup in Atlanta is a monumental event. This game is a flurry of firsts! This is the first MLS Cup ever held in Atlanta, and the first time the Five Stripes have ever made it this far. This will be a big championship for Atlanta fans, who are all hoping for a victory for the state of Georgia!
Don’t have your tickets to the MLS Cup yet? No worries! There are still limited seats left for this special event. Front Row Seats has you covered with some amazing seats still available! Contact one of our friendly customer service representatives at (404)633-2726. Front Row Seats can assist with sideline seats, club seats, mezzanine, upper level and even suites!
Additionally, it’s best to purchase parking ahead of time! For fans who do not plan on taking MARTA or Uber/Lyft, pre-purchasing a parking pass is best. The city will be bustling with activity and parking will be scarce.
Don’t miss your chance to see Atlanta United FC in the ultimate championship this Saturday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium!