It’s April, and the MLS season is in full swing! Atlanta United FC fans will be excited to know: home games are back at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The Five Stripes have two home games this month. This Saturday, gear up for Atlanta United vs. FC Dallas! Check out our matchday preview and grab your tickets to this exciting game.
Atlanta United vs. FC Dallas Timeline
Saturday, April 20 – 4:00 pm at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- 11:00 pm: Parking Lots Open!
- 1:00 pm: The Coca-Cola Pre-Match party opens. (Check out the Home Depot Backyard Lot)
- 2:00 pm: Gates are open at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- 2:00 pm: Need some gear? The Team Store is open!
- 2:30 pm: Team arrival and Fan Welcome.
- 2:30 pm: The Golden Spike is available for signing.
- 3:00 pm: The Supporter March starts in The Gulch/Lot A, comes through Gate 2 of the stadium.
- 3:21 pm: Team warm-ups begin.
- 4:00 pm: The Golden Spike arrives, teams march onto the field, the National Anthem is sung, and then: KICKOFF! Atlanta United vs. FC Dallas begins!
- Halftime is 15 minutes, and begins at the 45-minute mark.
- Alcohol sales end at the 75-minute march.
- The match ends after 90 minutes, barring any stoppage time.
- Five minutes after the game, the Golden Spike Ceremony will commence.
Atlanta United vs. FC Dallas Tips
- Download Waze to get the best route to your parking lot.
- Always purchase parking ahead of time. The best lots CAN sell out!
- Tailgating is allowed in Lot A/The Gulch and the Home Depot Backyard.
- Children taller than 33 inches will require a valid ticket to enter stadium gates
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium has a strict bag policy! Bags may not be larger than 4.5” x 6.5″ unless they are clear.
- MARTA is a great way to travel! The closest MARTA station is the GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station. This is just outside the gates of Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
- LYFT and Uber are also great ways to arrive at the stadium. There are two pick-up/drop-off locations close to the stadium.
- Exit at Gate 1 to access the rideshare zone located at GWCC Building C North of the stadium on Northside Dr.
- The secondary location is at the corner of Centennial Olympic Park Drive and Martin Luther King, Jr. Drive, and can be easily accessed from Gates 2, 3, or 4.
- Have your phone charged and ready. Atlanta United tickets are mobile only. Be sure your ticket is readily available as you approach the gate.
Atlanta United vs. FC Dallas Tickets
Are you ready for the game Five Stripes fans? This Saturday, the Five Stripes return to Mercedes-Benz Stadium Don’t have tickets yet? No worries! Front Row Seats has you covered.
Check out the best tickets available for Atlanta United vs. FC Dallas. Or, contact us for assistance in choosing the best matchday tickets- (404)633-2726. Get your scarves, kits, and chants ready fans- it’s almost matchday!