Georgia’s Own Credit Union Club
This Atlanta events club is available for suite holders and club seats. You can watch the action live from inside the club, or check out one of the many flat screen TVs. Don’t forget the full-service bar!
If you’re in the mood for some amazing food, check out one of the mini restaurants Georgia’s Own Credit Union Club offers. They have teamed up with Buckhead Life Restaurant Group and Levy Restaurants to offer some great cuisine:
Mini Restaurants in Georgia’s Own Credit Union Club
- Buckhead Diner, Too: Check out the garlic fries, Kobe beef hotdogs, burgers and fish sandwiches. If you’re in the mood for American cuisine, this is the place to go inside Philips Arena.
- Pricci di Fibi: Anyone who has been to the famous Pricci in Buckhead knows that their cuisine is delicious and satisfying. Now Hawks fans and concert-goers can get a taste of this Italian cuisine inside Philips Arena. Grab a flatbread pizza or house-made pasta to enjoy during the game!
- Nava South: To add to the eclectic fare inside the arena, Nava is a southwestern style restaurant, offering tacos, quesadilla and fajita chicken wraps. Don’t forget to add on some fresh guacamole!
- Chops Clubside: Chops is one of the best steakhouses in Atlanta, hands down. Now, fans can enjoy a steakhouse/sport bar atmosphere along with some amazing food. Giant chicken club and tenderloin sandwiches are offered along with wedge and chopped salads.
RED, Philips Arena’s open air, sit-down dining restaurant, gives a great view of the court as well as the kitchen and the chefs preparing you meal. The menu is basketball-themed, and offers a variety of options: burgers, flatbreads, salads, crab cakes, steak, chicken and lobster dishes.
Of course, RED has a full service bar: the Ciroc Bar, whether you want to drink a beer or sip on a cocktail, you’re covered. Red has a capacity of 250 diners, and reservations are accepted and recommended!
If you’re looking for something a little more casual, check out one of the many dining options at the Hawk Walk. Some of our favorite include:
- Fry Baby: Who doesn’t love some good chicken tenders and chicken wings, with multiple sauces to choose from! Located outside Portal 9.
- Backcourt BBQ: If you’re a visitor to the South you can’t miss out on some delicious southern BBQ: check out the barbecue pork, or the brisket sandwich! Located outside Portal 8
- Peachtree Pretzels: These are not your average pretzels! Check out a variety of fun flavors including a bacon and cheddar pretzel! Located outside Portal 6.
- Veni Vidi Vici: Grilled flatbread sandwiches and meatball hoagies make this a gameday snack you won’t forget. Located outside Portal 5
For fans’ convenience there is a Taco Mac directly connected to Philips Arena. Taco Mac is an Atlanta staple, offering an unbelievable draft and bottle beer menu, and all sorts of bar food.
Chicken wings, chicken tenders, burgers, onion rings, and many more delicious snacks are available. If you’re looking to check the score of some other sporting events, have no fear, Taco Mac has a flat-screen TV on almost every available surface in the restaurant.
General concession are available on both the upper and lower levels in Philips Arena. All the courtside favorites are available for food and beverage:
- Hot Dogs
- Personal Pizzas
- Chicken and Waffles
- …. and don’t forget the soft drinks and cold beer!