Of course, the main draw of attending an Atlanta Braves game is to see the team take the field and hopefully win the game! But the Atlanta Braves baseball association has many extra events and promotional days to keep fans entertained and excited. From giveaways to opportunities to meet Braves legends, there are many fantastic bonuses to attending a game at Turner Field!
Re-Occurring Promotional Days
- Friday Night Fireworks– Turner Field has an amazing fireworks show every Friday. The show is always tuned up to some great music, such as the Beatles and AC/DC!
- Kids Run the Bases- Every Sunday, kids ages 4-14 have the opportunity to run the bases after the game! Kids who line up near aisle 129 at the end of the game will be brought on field for the experience.
- Alumni Sundays- Former Braves legends are available to meet and sign autographs on Alumni Sunday! Head to the fan plaza 11:30-12:30 to meet some of the Braves greats!
Bobblehead giveaway games are very popular at Turner Field! Be sure to purchase your Braves tickets ahead of time for these games, and arrive early! There are a limited amount of each giveaway, and the first fans through the gates will be recipients!
- 5/20/2015: Javy Lopez Bobblehead
- 6/9/2015: David Justice Bobblehead
- 7/18/2015: NAPA Auto Parts Cap
- 8/8/2015: World Series Replica Ring
- 8/14/2015: John Smoltz Bobblehead
- 8/29/2015: MLB Network Tote Bag
- 9/10/2015: Julio Teheran Bobblehead
- 10/3/2015: MLB Network Tote Bag
Fun Theme Nights
Theme nights give fans a chance to dress up, celebrate, or even bring their pup to the park! Theme nights can get a little wacky… who wouldn’t be a little alarmed to see thousands of zombies roaming Turner Field?
- 5/23/2015: Yoga Day
- 7/3/2015: Star Wars Night
- 7/19/2015: Christmas in July
- 8/16/2015: Paint in the Park
- 9/18/2015: Zombie Night
- 9/20/2015: Bark in the Park
Awareness and Appreciation Nights
The Atlanta Braves do a great job of recognizing special needs, and also acknowledging those who serve our community and country. On many “awareness” games, the Braves will donate a portion of ticket sales to a charity. For example, on Autism awareness night, a portion of every ticket sale goes to Autism Speaks.
- 5/2/2015: Teacher Appreciation Night
- 5/3/2015: Freeman Sleeve Day (Melanoma Awareness)
- 5/6/2015: Military Appreciation Night
- 5/21/2015: Law Enforcement Night
- 6/7/2015: Autism Awareness
- 8/26/2015: Firefighter Night
- 10/3/2015: Breast Cancer Awareness
The Atlanta Braves always have some great (free!) concerts during the season. Their summer concert series always draws a crowd, and the 2015 season is no different. Check out the artists appearing at Turner Field this year:
- 5/24/2015: Tenth Avenue North
- 6/10/2015: Charlie XCX
- 6/20/2015: Boyz II Men