Infinite Energy Arena, formerly known as the Arena at Gwinnett Center, is located just outside Atlanta in the city of Duluth. The arena holds a variety of events, from ice shows to rodeos, in addition to several big-name concerts. Kid Rock, Miranda Lambert, Shania Twain and U2 are just a few of the great upcoming shows at Infinite Energy Arena. But, when attending a show, the question remains: where should you sit? Check out our Infinite Energy Arena seating guide!
Floor seats sections normally range from 1 through 8. Sections 1 and 2 are located in the front. Sections 3, 4, and 5 are middle, and Sections 6 and 8 are in the rear of the floor. Sometimes, there is a general admission pit section located in front of Sections 1 and 2, so they are not necessarily front row.
Certain shows, such as The Killers, do not even offer floor seats, and the entire floor is a general admission, standing room only section. This is only recommended for those who don’t mind a crowd and dancing!
Infinite Energy Arena also hosts some sporting events, such as Harlem Globetrotters basketball. Floor seats may be arranged in each corner of the court, ranging from Sections 1 through 4.
100 Level Seats
The lower-level seats range from sections 100 through 122. For sporting events, the entire arena will be open for seating. For concerts, sections 109-114 are closed off as they are behind the stage.
- Sections 108 and 115 may be deemed an extreme side-view seat. These seats are very close to the stage, but may not have the best view.
- Sections 104-107 and 116-120 are the most popular. These are close to the stage without having an obstructed view.
- Sections 100-103 and 122-121 are considered rear sections. They are at the back of the arena and facing the stage. If you are a fan who likes to look straight ahead at the stage, these are the seats for you. A plus for these seats: Many times they are more affordable, as they are a bit further from the stage.
200 Levels Seats
The upper-level sections range from 200 through 223. Seats in the upper level provide a birds-eye view of the show, without breaking the bank! They also include access to the Club at the arena.
- Sections 204-208 are side-view seats. Sections 208 and 216 are closest to the stage.
- Sections202-203 and 221-222 are corner view seats. They are not quite in the back of the arena.
- Sections 200-201 are rear sections. These face the stage directly.
300 Level Seats
The 300 level sections range from 309 through 315. This level is only opened for extremely popular shows and large sporting events.
- 300 level seats may have an obstructed view for concerts, as they will be behind the stage.
- When available, 300 level seats are the most affordable.
Infinite Energy Arena Seats
Looking for the best seats at the best price at Infinite Energy? Look no further! Front Row Seats is here to provide the very best experience at Infinite Energy Arena. Check out Front Row Seats for great concert deals. Or, contact one of our friendly customer service representatives to assist in picking the perfect seats: (404) 633 2726.