Atlanta has a brand new stadium! Mercedes-Benz Stadium is home to the Atlanta Falcons and Atlanta United FC. It will also host other exciting events, such as concerts, the SEC Football Championship, College National Championship, Final Four, Super Bowl 53, and many others! The Georgia Dome was a great venue, but Mercedes-Benz Stadium is even better! With a new stadium, comes new seating! For fans who are wondering where to sit in this new, state of the art stadium, we’ve got you covered! Check out our Mercedes-Benz Stadium Seating Guide, and choose your favorite seat!
100 Lower Level
Lower Endzone: 101-103,117-121, and 135-136
- Lower Endzone seats offer a great view of the field at a reasonable price! Front row seats in these sections offer an opportunity to see players score up close and personal. Field goals are particularly exciting in these sections. Higher rows in these sections offer a great view of the whole field. Conversely, enjoy the action up-close as team’s drive to score goals in soccer matches!
Lower Corner: 104-105,115-116, 122-123, and 133-134
- Lower Corner seats at Mercedes-Benz Stadium are a great spot to see the entire field, and not break the bank! Many fans enjoy Lower Corner seats since they are still in the 100 level, and not directly behind the endzone or goal.
Lower Sideline: 106-107, 113-114, 124-125, and 131-132
- Some of the best seats in the house are Lower Sideline seats. If you’re looking for an expansive view of the entire field, these are for you! The Falcons side of the field is 106-107 and 113-114, and the visitor’s side is 124-125 and 131-132. Lower sidelines present and opportunity to see your favorite players, just a few rows away!
Lower Club Midfield: 108-109, 111-112, 126-127, and 129-130
- Fans looking for the best of the best should check out the Lower Club Midfield sections! These are all club seats, and range from each 20 yard line on either side. Seats in the Lower Club Midfield area offer access to the North and South Piedmont Clubs. The clubs include private restrooms, restaurants, bars, TV’s and a great view of the 360 degree halo board. Additionally, club seats are wider and padded for a comfortable game day experience!
Lower Premium Club: AMG Lounge 110 and SunTrust Club 128
- Section 110 offers exclusive access to the AMG Lounge club, while section 128 offers exclusive access to the SunTrust Club. These VIP clubs offer a unique experience: all-inclusive food and beverage, private lounge access, field level access, and a VIP entrance into the stadium. These seats are extremely limited, there are 300 seats are available! Enjoy wider and padded seats on between the 45 yard lines.
Atlanta Falcons Seating Chart
200 Mezzanine Level
Mezzanine Endzone: 222-226
- Mezzanine Endzone seats are a great and affordable way to see a game! Some fans prefer these even over lower level seats, since they give an expansive view of the entire field, without being on the top level.
Mezzanine Corner: 201-205, 217-221, 227-231, and 243-247
- Mezzanine Corners offer the same perks as Lower Corners, but with an even more expansive view of the field. Another plus? See both teams enter and exit the tunnels from these seats!
Mezzanine Sideline: 206-209, 213-216, 232-235, and 239-242
- For fans who enjoy the sideline view, Mezzanine Sidelines are a great way to get a 10, 20 or 30-yard view without paying top dollar. The Mezzanine Sidelines also give an amazing view of the 360 degree halo board at Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Mezzanine Club Midfield: 210-212 and 236-238
- The mezzanine also offers a club level! With great views from the 50-yard line, these are some great seats! Club seats on the 200 level offer access to Harrah’s Cherokee Casino Resort and Cherokee River Valley Casino & Hotel Clubs. The exclusive club offers nearly 6,000 square feet of space. Ticket holders will have access to dining areas, private restrooms and retractable glass overhead doors! Additionally, these club seats are also wider and padded for a comfortable game day experience!
Atlanta United FC Seating Chart
300 Upper Level
Upper Endzone: 323-328
- Some may call Upper Level seats “get in the gate” tickets. But don’t let the fact that the 300 level seats are on the top level fool you! These seats still offer an amazing view. And luckily with the 360 degree halo board, no one in Mercedes-Benz Stadium will miss a second of the game!
Upper Corner: 301-308, 315-322, 329-336, and 343-350
- The Upper Corners are a great, cheaper option to see a game. A plus for the upper corners? Great views of the Atlanta skyline through the glass roof!
Upper Sideline: 309-314 and 337-342
- For fans who like to be center-field, but don’t ant to spend hundreds of dollars on tickets: the Upper Sidelines are for you! Upper Sideline tickets can be purchased at a bargain price, with great birds-eye views from midfield.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Seats
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is probably one of the best arenas in the nation. Fans can have a great view, a great experience, and great memories when attending an event! Need help finding tickets to an Atlanta Falcons or Atlanta United game? Check out Front Row Seats or call us, (404) 633-2726. Front Row Seats has the best seats at Mercedes-Benz Stadium!