What are Mobile Tickets?
Mobile tickets are electronic tickets sent directly to your smartphone. These tickets allow easy access into concerts and sporting events. This method eliminates the hassle of waiting for tickets in the mail, or having to print them from your home computer. Mobile tickets are a convenient way to attend an event!
Why are Venues Using Mobile Tickets?
As technology continues to advance, venues are updating their ticketing methods. Many venues have decided to convert all electronic purchases to mobile tickets. While hard tickets may still be available, at-home printing will soon be a thing of the past.
Mobile entry is the newest and most convenient way for fans to enter events. The QR codes generated by mobile ticketing also ensures that your ticket cannot be duplicated, further protecting fans from fraud. Additionally, fans can easily transfer seats to one another electronically through through apps such as the MLB.com Ballpark app and Ticketmaster mobile app.
How Do I Receive My Mobile Tickets?
To claim your tickets:
- Your tickets will be transferred to a team account (i.e. Atlanta Braves Account Manager) or Ticketmaster account under the same email address you used for the order. Look out for an email to claim your tickets, if you don’t see it, be sure to check your spam folder!
- If you’ve never used mobile tickets before, it’s easy to register for a team or Ticketmaster account. If you already have an account, just sign in to claim your tickets.
- Your tickets will be waiting for you in your account. At this point, you can use the QR code to enter your event. You may also transfer tickets to friends and family after you have claimed them!
On the day of the event:
- Bring your smartphone with you to the event.
- View your tickets on your mobile device.
- Scan the mobile barcode from your mobile device in your account.
- Enjoy the event!
Tips for Using Mobile Tickets
- Be sure to bring your phone to the event! Mobile tickets can only be used on a smartphone. For some venues, this is the only way you will be able to enter the event.
- Make sure your phone is charged, and the brightness is up, so the scanner can properly read your mobile ticket.
- Have your mobile ticket ready and waiting when you get to the gate, this will ensure a speedy entrance
- Enjoy the event and the ease of using mobile tickets!
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to call Front Row Seats at (404) 633-2726.