When going to a baseball game, the most important thing is to have fun and cheer on your team, but sometimes we forget to plan small things in advance. Parking can be a real pain if you don’t plan ahead, especially if you aren’t familiar with the area. We at Front Row Seats want to make your baseball experience the best it can possibly be! Check out our guide for parking at Turner Field, and be prepared next time you attend an Atlanta Braves game!
- Purchase a parking pass ahead of time:
During popular games, parking lots can sell out, and if you have a parking pass in hand you will have peace of mind in knowing you have a guaranteed parking spot waiting for you.
- Print your parking pass:
Not all lots are equipped to scan mobile tickets. We suggest printing any tickets or passes before the game.
- Know where you’re headed:
Many streets will be closed or converted to one-way. Knowing which lot you’re going to will save time!
- Bring cash:
If you haven’t purchased parking before the game, be sure to have cash on hand. Most general admission lots are cash only.
Turner Field Parking Lots
- Yellow Lot– Entrance on Central Avenue.
- Red Lot- Entrance on Central Avenue.
- Blue Lot– Entrances on Hank Aaron Drive and Fulton Street.
- Green Lot– Entrance on Hank Aaron Drive.
- Orange Lot– Entrance on Hank Aaron Drive.
- Gold Lot– Entrance on Hank Aaron Drive.
- Delta Medallion Lot– (Reserved for Delta Medallion SkyMiles Members)
- Silver Lots 1, 2, 3– (Only high volume games) These lots are all located near Fulton Street and Central Avenue.
There are several other private lots around Turner Field, but the ones we have listed are the only official venue supported lots. Be careful when parking in other lots: they may not be safe, and they may overcharge you!
If you’re looking for parking for an Atlanta Braves game, let one of our friendly customer service representatives help you find the best lot. You can find parking online or over the phone, 404.633.2726. Purchasing parking ahead of time may save you a lot of time and money!