Philips Arena hosts many events: Atlanta Hawks games, NCAA games, and many exciting concerts. Big-time performers such as Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Jay-Z and Blake Shelton are all set to perform at Philips Arena. As one of Atlanta’s largest venues, it may be difficult to decide where to sit at Philips Arena. For all your seating questions, Front Row Seats has answers! Check out our updated seating guide for Philips Arena.
Atlanta Hawks Seating Guide
Fans have different preferences when attending NBA games. While some fans may want a great view of the bench, others want Club access! Check out these options for the ultimate experience at Philips Arena:
- To sit directly behind the Hawks bench, Section 116 is for you. If you’re a fan of the visiting team, check out Section 114.
- For those who prefer to face the team benches: Sections 102-103 directly face the Hawks bench, while 104-105 face the visiting team’s bench.
Floor seats are as close to the action as possible! These seats are literally on the court:
- Sections 103-105 are courtside seating on the floor. Rows range from AA-DD.
- Sections 114-116 are courtside seating and situated directly behind the players. Rows range from AA-DD.
- Some of these seats include access to the Hardwood Club. The Hardwood Club is an exclusive area that includes complimentary food beer wine and soft drinks.
Sections 101-107 are known as “Club Seats.” These seats offer great views of the court and include exclusive access to the Georgia Credit Union Club.
Perks of Club Seats include:
- Seats are within 19 rows of the floor.
- In-seat service is included.
- Exclusive bar and club access.
- Seats are padded and extra wide.
- Some seats offer an added food and beverage credit.
While Club Seats are fun, they can be a bit pricey. For great views of the court without the extra cost, check out lower level seats. There are several options for Lower Level seating:
- Lower Bowl Baseline: Baseline seats are behind the basket. While these are not center court, they still give a great view of the court. Who doesn’t love being up close and personal when a player slams the ball into the hoop? Lower Bowl Baseline seats range from Sections 109-110 and 120-121.
- Lower Bowl Corner: Lower Bowl Corner seats offer a great lower level view of the court, without the higher cost of center court seats. Lower Bowl Corner sections range from 112-113 and 117-118.
- Lower Bowl Center: These seats are behind the team benches, ranging from Sections 114-116. Fans looking for a direct center court view should check out Section 115.
The 200 Level at Philips Arena is aptly called the “Middle Level.” Seats here still have the same great views of the court, just not as close to the action. Grab seats in the 200 level for a great view that is more affordable.
- Middle Baseline: Sections: 201-207, 216-222
- Middle Corner: Sections: 208-209 and 214-215
- Middle Center: Sections: 210-213
These seats are sometime’s called a “get in the door” seat, as they are on the highest level of the arena. However, the views from the 300 Level can still be good, especially in a front row seat. Grab a seat in row A or B in these sections, and still have a great experience at a cheaper price. Another plus: Section 303 is right next to the RED restaurant, an upscale restaurant, and bar!
- Upper Bowl Baseline: Sections: 301-306, 315-320
- Upper Bowl Center: Sections: 307-314
Concerts at Philips Arena
The concert setup at Philips Arena is a bit different than the basketball setup. The most notable difference is the addition of the stage, which makes some sections null and void. Additionally, floor seats are added where there is normally a basketball court!
As with basketball, the floor seats are as close to the action as possible. Concerts at Philips Arena offer more floor seat options.
- Floor seats range from sections 1-9. Sections 1-4 are right in front of the stage, while 5-9 are a bit further back.
Club seating is still offered during concerts, with all the same perks! Club seats offer a great side-view of the stage, with great elevation to see it all. Sip on a premium cocktail while listening to your favorite artist in these comfortable seats.
- Non-club side view seats are Sections 112-117. Section 117 is closest to the stage.
- For a head-on view of the stage, check out Sections 108-111. They may not be as close to the stage but give a straight sight line.
- 200 Level: Many fans actually prefer the 200 level rather than the Lower Level. The 200 level offers a great view of the stage and a better chance of getting a front row seat in your section.
- 300 Level: These seats are some of the most affordable in the arena, while still offering a good view, especially the side sections.
- 400 Level: Philips arena opens the 400 level for large shows. These are the “get in the door tickets” and the cheapest possible in the arena!
Philips Arena Seats
Philips Arena is upgrading in 2018! Look for many new additions and upgrades throughout the year, to make this one of the best arenas for concerts and basketball. Need help finding seats at Philips Arena? Check out Front Row Seats, or call us, (404) 633-2726. One of our friendly customer service representatives will help find your dream seat at Philips Arena!