The time has almost arrived. Atlanta Braves Opening Day at SunTrust Park is just a few days away! With so many awesome new attractions at the ballpark we’ve included some quick tips to help direct you to SunTrust Park as easy as possible.
755 Battery Avenue Atlanta, GA 30339
SunTrust Park opens all gates 1.5 hours prior to the start of the game. The Chop House gate (located in right-center field) will open 2 hours before the ballgame to allow fans to watch batting practice from the Homerun Porch seats.
*ELECTRONIC TRANSFER* (Mobile Tickets):
This has become one of the most widely discussed topics going into the Atlanta Braves new stadium, since the Braves have discontinued the ability to use print-at-home tickets (PDFs) at SunTrust Park. You will need to set up a separate account to access your Braves tickets. Follow these steps for additional assistance with your digital tickets.
We suggest downloading the Waze App for the fastest directions to SunTrust Park. Simply enter the parking lot into the app and you’ll arrive at SunTrust Park with the best directions. Waze is available for free in the App Store and Google Play.
To help get you into the game quickly, we recommend to purchase your parking in advance. Popular games, like Opening Day, usually sell out and parking lots only accept pre-paid parking passes. Note: Lot 29 is the only parking lot where tailgating is permitted.
The Braves have worked to ensure that SunTrust Park will offer a variety of alternative transportation options. Check out some of these suggestions to get to the ballpark.
- Uber: get directly to the game with Uber. The Braves official ridesharing partner.
- Bicycles: the area around SunTrust Park will be a bicycle-friendly environment, including the use of a bicycle valet, an onsite bike depot, and bike-sharing programs.
CobbLinc will provide service to SunTrust Park. The transit system offers fans a variety of options to reach the ballpark.
- CobbLinc already has five bus routes serving the Cumberland area, with all going through the Cumberland Transfer Center. It is planned that some of these routes, such as CobbLinc Route 10, will increase in frequency on gamedays.
- CobbLinc Route 10 runs from Marietta Transfer Center to the MARTA Arts Center Station on 17th Street in downtown Atlanta. The bus connects to the I-75 HOV lane, offering faster travel times and a more efficient commute.
- A Braves-managed shuttle service that would connect fans throughout Metro Atlanta to SunTrust Park and The Battery Atlanta is currently under consideration.
- MARTA connects directly with the Cumberland area at the Cumberland Transfer Station via MARTA Route 12.
FRONT ROW SEATS AND THE ATLANTA BRAVES:
Front Row Seats has provided Braves fans with the best tickets for more than 20 years. Our mission is to provide fans with the best possible value Atlanta Braves seats every day.
Front Row Seats office in Atlanta, GA will remain open one-hour after the start of each Atlanta Braves game.
Tickets are still available for the Braves Opening Day on Friday, April 14. You can purchase from Front Row Seats either online or by calling (404) 633-2726.