Football season is here! Soon, Atlanta Falcons fans will be headed to Mercedes-Benz Stadium for Opening Day 2019. While the Falcons have already played their first game, it’s time to Rise Up in Atlanta. Check out our tips for Atlanta Falcons Opening Day 2019, and head down to the stadium to cheer on the Dirty Birds!
Mobile Tickets at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
All tickets at Mercedes-Benz Stadium are mobile-entry only tickets! Keep in mind:
- Tickets cannot be printed.
- Screenshots are not accepted!
- Your tickets will either be located on Ticketmaster.com or the Atlanta Falcons Account Manager.
- Be sure to accept your tickets into your account before you arrive at the game!
Arriving at Opening Day 2019
There are plenty of ways to get to the stadium.
- MARTA serves Mercedes-Benz Stadium. The closest stop for arrival and departure at Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station.
- LYFT and Uber service the venue as well. The preferred drop-off and pick-up area is located at the Blue Lot on Northside Drive.
- When using your own vehicle, it’s best to pre-purchase parking. This ensures your parking spot will be waiting for you! Our favorite lots are the Silver Deck, Lot A and the Red Deck.
- Waze offers the best route to each parking lot. Download the app before heading to the game!
Clear Bag Policy at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
It’s important to remember: Mercedes-Benz Stadium has a strict Clear Bag Policy in effect. Acceptable bags include:
- Clear plastic vinyl, plastic or PVC bags. Must not exceed 12″x 6″ x 12″.
- A one-gallon clear plastic freezer bag.
- Small clutch bags. Must not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″.
- If your bag does not meet the requirements, bag valets are located near Gate 1, Gate 2 and Field Level – North Suite Entry.
More Tips for Falcons Opening Day 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium is cashless! Be sure to bring a debit or credit card. Additionally, “Reverse ATMs” are available around the stadium.
- Children less than 33 inches tall can enter the Mercedes Benz Stadium for free as long as they sit in a parent’s lap.
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium does not allow outside food and beverage.
- Gates generally open two hours prior to game time!
- All flat parking lots allow tailgating. Be sure to check your parking pass for tailgating allowances.
- Purchase your tickets for Opening Day 2019 ahead of time! Front Row Seats has the best tickets at the best prices!
- Contact a customer service representative at Front Row Seats for assistance choosing the best Falcons tickets, (404)633-2726.