The big game is almost here! Super Bowl LIII is just days away. This year, the New England Patriots will play the Los Angeles Rams at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium is a brand new, state of the art stadium. The venue has so much to offer for attendees of the Super Bowl. Check out our Stadium tips for Mercedes-Benz Stadium.
Super Bowl LIII Ticket Type
Normally, all tickets at Mercedes-Benz Stadium are mobile tickets. This means, all tickets must be displayed on a smart device to enter the venue. However, some events are different. For example many college games played at the stadium have made both mobile tickets and hard/paper tickets available.
For Super Bowl LIII, only one type of ticket is available! All tickets are traditional hard/paper tickets. When purchasing tickets, be sure your tickets come from a trusted source, and tickets are 100% verified.
Super Bowl LIII Seating Options
Mercedes-Benz Stadium had three levels of seating:
- Lower Level
- Mezzanine Level
- Upper Level
Upper-level tickets are the most affordable tickets. Lower Level and Mezzanine Level tickets have club options as well. Check out our Super Bowl LIII Seating Guide for in-depth seating information!
Currently, the cheapest Super Bowl ticket starts at $2,900 for an Upper-Level seat. Mezzanine Level tickets start at $3,740 while Lower Level tickets start at $4,180.
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Information
Clear Bag Policy
Mercedes-Benz Stadium has a strict Bag Policy. The following items are allowed inside the stadium:
- Clear plastic vinyl, plastic or PVC bags. Must not exceed 12″x 6″ x 12″.
- One gallon clear plastic freezer bag.
- Small clutch bags. Must not exceed 4.5″ x 6.5″
Parking will be scarce on game day! There are several available options other then driving to the game:
- Uber or Lyft- The preferred drop-off and pick-up area is located at the Blue Lot on Northside Drive
- MARTA- There are two stops outside Mercedes-Benz Stadium: The closest stop to Mercedes-Benz Stadium is the GWCC/Philips Arena/CNN Center Station. Additionally, fans can use the Vine City MARTA stop.
- Taxi Service- There are several available taxi services which will be service the downtown area on game day.
- 100 Concourse: Sections 101 and 122
- 200 Concourse: Sections 203 and 229
- 300 Concourse: Sections 304 and 332
Mercedes-Benz Stadium Dining Options
Mercedes-Benz Stadium has some great food and beverage options! Check out some of the best dining locations inside the stadium:
- Goose Island Taqueria: Section 107
- Jack Daniel’s Neighborhood Bar: Section 114
- Two Urban Licks: Section 115
- Jim ‘N Nicks Bar-B-Q: Section 116
- Bud and Burgers: Section 118
- Molly B’s Kitchen: Section 133
- Fox Bar-B-Q: Section 240
- Farm Burger: Section 245
- Hot Press Express: Section 307
- Gridiron Pizza: Section 312
- Toasted Tap: Section 348
Super Bowl LIII at Mercedes-Benz Stadium
Atlanta is gearing up for the Championship game. Super Bowl LIII is sure to be one to remember! The New England Patriots will make their ninth appearance while this is just the fourth appearance for the Rams.
Tickets for Super Bowl LIII are still available! Check out Front Row Seats for the best Super Bowl LII prices. Have questions about Super Bowl tickets, or Mercedes-Benz Stadium? Contact one of our friendly customer service representatives: (404) 633-2726.
Psst… Use code “SAVENOW” for 5% off your order!