Truist Park has fans clamoring to the gates for a Braves game! With the addition of Atlanta’s newest baseball stadium, fans have questions, and Front Row Seats has answers!
Where do I Park?
- Red Deck– Opens at 9:30 AM. This lot is perfect for those who want to do a little shopping or enjoy the vast offering of The Battery before the game!
- Delta Deck– Opens 4 hours before first pitch. Less than a 5 minute walk to the stadium
- Lot 9– Opens at 5:30 PM on Weekdays and 4 hours before first pitch on weekends. Less than a 5 minute walk to the stadium
- Lot 11– Opens at 5:30 PM on Weekdays and 4 hours before first pitch on weekends. Less than a 5 minute walk to the stadium
What Can I Bring into Truist Park?
- Fans are allowed one bag per person at the park. Bags cannot be any larger than 16″x 16″x 8″
- Soft-sided coolers, without the plastic liner, will be permitted at Truist Park, however hard coolers and ice chests are not allowed!
- Fans can bring food to the park, as long as its inside a clear gallon-sized plastic bag. You may also bring one sealed bottle of water.
- Personal radios or TVs, are allowed as long as headphones are utilized!
- Selfie sticks are prohibited!
- In case of rain, umbrellas are permitted.
- Fans may bring a stroller into the stands, as long as it can fold under the seats.
Do Kids Need Tickets?
Children age two and under will be permitted to the park without a ticket, however they must sit in the lap of an adult! Any child age three or older will require their own ticket.
Are Uber and MARTA Services Available at Truist Park?
- The Atlanta Braves and Uber have partnered to get fans safely to Truist Park and home again! Drivers are stationed at the intersection of Windy Ridge Parkway and Heritage Court. Head to that intersection to be picked up by your Uber driver.
- To travel to Truist Park via Marta, head to the Arts Center Marta Station. Cobb County’s CobbLinc Bus 10 travels near the ballpark, and the transfer is free! Exit the Bus at Cobb Parkway and Windy Ridge Road, and it is a 10 minute walk up Windy Ridge Parkway to the stadium.
Does Truist Park do the 50/50 Raffle?
- One of Turner Field’s most exciting traditions made its way to Truist Park! The 50/50 raffle tickets are sold from the time the gates open, until the sixth inning. The winning numbers are posted during the 7th inning!
- If cash is needed for the 50/50 raffle or any other reason, Truist Park has six ATMS in the following locations:
- First Base Gate Section 118
- Third Base Gate Section 133
- Terrace Level Section 216
- Terrace Level Section 235
- Upper Level Section 320 & 331
What is The Battery Atlanta?
The Battery Atlanta is the area around Truist Park, overflowing with excitement! Check out these fun features of The Battery Atlanta:
- Coca-Cola Roxy
- Live! At the Battery
- Shops (Baseballism, Mizuno, Harley-Davidson, Dress Up, Sugarboo &CO)
- Terrapin Taproom
- Amazing Food (Todd English, Antico, Wahlburgers, The El Felix, Punch Bowl, Goldbergs)
- …and much more! Check out more about The Battery Atlanta.
It’s quite obvious, Truist Park is more than just a regular baseball stadium! The park and its surrounding areas has something for everyone.