Are you ready for the weekend Atlanta Braves fans? Head down to SunTrust Park starting this Thursday for a home series: Braves vs. Reds. Check out our Weekend Preview all you need to know about the upcoming homestand!
Weekend Preview: Braves vs. Reds
Thursday, August 1- 1:20 PM
- Donation Night: Fans who make a $5 donation to the Atlanta Community Food Bank will receive an Atlanta Braves can koozie. Additionally, fans will be entered into a drawing for free tickets!
- University of Kentucky Night: Kentucky fans, don your blue! The Braves are celebrating the University of Kentucky fans on Thursday night.
Friday, August 2- 7:20 PM
- Gate Giveaway- All fans will receive a special keepsake on Friday night. Grab your free TOPPS cards on your way into the gate!
- Friday Red Out- Each Friday the Braves don their red home jerseys. Fans are encouraged to do the same to “Red Out” the park.
- Friday Night Fireworks- Stay in your seats after the game! The Braves light up the sky over SunTrust Park with the best fireworks display in the Southeast.
Saturday, August 3- 7:20 PM
- Batting Practice- On Saturdays, SunTrust Park opens three hours prior to first pitch. This allows fans to view the full batting practice from the lower level.
- Pre-game Concert- Head to the Georgia Power Pavilion Stage from 5:30-6:30 PM for a special concert! Regan Strange, formerly of the hit TV show, The Voice, will perform a pre-game concert!
Sunday, August 4- 1:20 PM
- Alumni Sunday- Braves greats of the past are available for photos and autographs at the Splash Pad in The Battery from 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM. This Sunday, catch Steve Avery, Johnny Estrada, and Gerald Perry!
- Kids Run The Bases- After the game, kids ages 14 and under can run the bases of SunTrust Park, just like their favorite players.
- Dobbins Day- The Braves give a special thanks to Dobbins ARB, which includes a C-130 flyover before the game.
- Postgame Concert- Head to the Georgia Power Pavilion after the game for a special postgame concert. Gary Sinise & the Lt. Dan Band will perform a free show!
- Kids Gate Giveaway- This one is for kids only- ages 14 and under! The first 5,000 kids through the gates will receive a Hammerin’ Hank Bobblehead!
Tips for Attending Braves vs. Reds
- Arrive early, especially if you’re looking to attend a special event or receive one of the gate giveaways.
- Charge your phone! All tickets at SunTrust Park are electronic, so have your mobile tickets ready.
- Bring a souvenir to get signed if you’re looking to get an autograph on Alumni Sunday.
- Arrive at your seats early, as there is plenty to see before the game begins.
- Uber and Lyft are great ways to travel to the game, for those who don’t wish to drive.
- Purchase your tickets and parking ahead of time. The best tickets and parking passes can sell out for popular games. Check Front Row Seats for the best seats at the best prices.