Atlanta Hawks Tickets from Front Row Seats
Front Row Seats guarantees the cheapest Atlanta Hawks tickets online to all home games. We offer a price match guarantee on our seats. If you're searching for a local Atlanta ticket broker, look no further.
We've been selling Atlanta sports tickets for more than 20 years. Purchase your Atlanta Hawks tickets from a reliable and trusted source and enjoy every game with peace of mind that you got the best deal online.
Key games to attend this year (2016 - 2017 season)
- Atlanta Hawks vs. New York Knicks - December 28, 2016
- Atlanta Hawks vs. San Antonio Spurs - January 1, 2017
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Chicago Bulls - January 20, 2017
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers - March 3, 2017
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Golden State Warriors - March 6, 2017
- Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers - April 9, 2017
Atlanta Hawks 2016-2017 Season Recap
Atlanta Hawks 2016 Season Record: December Recap
The Atlanta Hawks have served as perennial playoff contenders going as far as the conference championships before losing to Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers.
When it was announced that Atlanta’s core led by Jeff Teague was going to be broken up, but that they receiving eight-time NBA All-Star Dwight Howard, fans still had reason to believe this year would be just as successful.
So what’s happened?
The Hawks started the 2016-2017 season strong with a 9-2 start and a comfortable position in the Eastern Conference. The offense and defense were performing at all-star levels and were both ranked in the top two in the league.
That, sadly, is not the case today.
Despite the Hawks’ defense remaining second best in the league, their offense has fallen all the way to 27th in efficiency.
Even more so, the Hawks have failed to compete with teams that haven’t been on their level in years, including back-to-back losses to the Pistons and Raptors by 80 points combined.
The Hawks are missing someone other than Millsap who is able to score at will. They have also failed to maintain the basic framework that has allowed them to succeed over the past years, abandoning the passing game with failed attempts to allow individuals to try and take over.
So far this year, when the Hawks have played team ball, they win. When they don’t, they lose by 40 points.
The Hawks are also unable to practice as often as they should be. Due to their recent schedule, the Hawks have only been able to practice at home once in 22 days.
To add insult to injury, the Hawks have been extremely vulnerable to three-point shots, allowing their opponents to score outside the perimeter 40% of the time.
And, because the Hawks are struggling on both sides of the ball, Dwight Howard has been easy to contain and has not been able to serve as the dominating “big man” he was with the Magic and Rockets.
Atlanta Hawks 2016 Season Record: November Recap
After starting the regular season 9 - 2, the Atlanta Hawks have stumbled over the last 8 games with a 1 and 7 losing record.
After beating the Bucks, the Hawks lost three consecutive games to the Hornets, Knicks, and Pelicans. And, although it appeared that the team was going to rebound after pulling off a decisive victory against the Pacers, the Hawks would go on to lose another 4 consecutive games.
Despite Dwight Howard leading the team in rebounds each game, the Hawks offense has been shut down. Dennis Schroder struggles to serve as the team's new go-to guy, while the entire team has failed to score more than 96 points in any of its last 8 games (they scored over 100 points in their first 9-2 start).
The Hawks are now ranked 6th in the Eastern Conference and are 4.5 games behind the dominant Cavaliers.
Atlanta Hawks 2016 Season Record: October Recap
The Atlanta Hawks acquired 8 times all-star Dwight Howard over the offseason; a move that has proven to be successful when it comes to dominating the Eastern Conference!
Since starting the 2016 - 2017 regular season, the Atlanta Hawks have commanded a 7-2 winning record and are second behind the Cleveland Cavaliers in the East, first in the Southeast Division.
The Hawks have served as perennial playoff contenders for the last 10 years.
However, their lack of star power and size has prevented them from reaching the NBA Finals, despite making it to the Conference Finals on several occasions.
Howard's presence addresses both of these issues and their success so far signals a possible transition of power within the East.
Atlanta Hawks 2014 - 2015 Season Highlights
- 5-9-2015: The Atlanta Hawks were defeated by the Washington Wizards on Saturday evening, despite the team's best efforts. The nail-biting game ended in a win for the Wizards, 101-103.
Game Four will be held in Washington on May 11th. Game Five of the semifinals will be held at Philips Arena on May 13th. Looking to see the Hawks playoffs live? Front Row Seats has great ticket deals for Hawks playoffs tickets!
Contact one of our friendly customer service representatives to get the best Hawks seats at the best prices, every time!
- 5-5-2015: The Atlanta Hawks answered the Washington Wizards with a fantastic win on Tuesday night! The Hawks prevailed, 90-16 in Game Two of the NBA Eastern Semifinals. They will head to Washington for Game Three on May 9th.
- 5-3-2015: The Atlanta Hawks fell to the Washington Wizards on Sunday night, 104-98. Game Two will be held on Wednesday at Philips Arena.
- 5-1-2015: The Atlanta Hawks have beat the Brooklyn Nets in the sixth game of the NBA Eastern Quarterfinals! The Hawks will now face the Washington Wizards in the NBA Eastern Semifinals.
Game One will be held on May 3rd at Philips Arena, with Game Two occurring on May 5th, also at Philips Arena. Looking for NBA playoff tickets?
Front Row Seats has the best Hawks playoffs tickets around! We offer the best seats at the best prices.
Repeat clients pay absolutely no fees! And as always, we offer free E-ticket delivery and free FedEx delivery. See the Hawks take the court live at Philips Arena, and play for the NBA Championship!
- 3-18-2015: The Warriors beat out the Atlanta Hawks on Wednesday night, winning the game 95-114. Don't miss what is sure to be an interesting game on Friday night between the Atlanta Hawks and Oklahoma City Thunder.
- 3-16-2015: For their third win in a row, the Hawks beat out the Kings for a second time in a week. The Hawks won the game, 110-103.
- 3-15-2015: The Los Angeles Lakers lost to the Atlanta Hawks on Sunday afternoon, 91-86. There are still plenty of Atlanta Hawks home games to attend in the 2015 season! Don't miss your chance to see the Hawks play live at Philips Arena. Atlanta Hawks tickets are still available!
- 3-13-2015: The Phoenix Suns were no match for the Atlanta Hawks on Friday night. The Hawks ended the game with a win over the Suns, 96-87.
- 3-11-2015: The Denver Nuggets handed the Atlanta Hawks a loss on Wednesday night, beating the birds out 102-115. Check out Atlanta Hawks ticket deals at Front Row Seats.
There are still plenty of Atlanta Hawks home games to attend in the 2015 season.
- 3-9-2015: Thr Atlanta Hawks had a resounding win over the Kings on Monday night! Their 130-105 win showed that the Hawks are here to stay!
- 3-7-2015: The Atlanta Hawks may have been on a high after their win against the Cavs, but unfortunately the streak did not continue. The Hawks fell to the Philadelphia 76ers with a loss of 84-92.
- 3-6-2015: The Atlanta Hawks defeated the Cleveland Cavaliers for the third time in the 2015 season! On Friday night the Hawks prevailed against the Cavs in an amazing game. The final score was 97-106 in the Hawks favor.
- 3-3-2015: The Atlanta Hawks defeated the Houston Rockets on Tuesday evening, 96-104. The 2015 season will be drawing to a close soon, don't miss grabbing some Atlanta Hawks tickets and seeing the birds play live at Philips Arena!
- 2-28-2015: The Atlanta Hawks defeated the Miami Heat during an away game, hanging on with a 93-91 win.
- 2-27-2015: The Atlanta Hawks defeated the Magic on Friday night, 88-95. Check out the rest of the 2015 Hawks Schedule!
- 2-25-2015: The Atlanta Hawks defeated the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday night, 87-104. There are still ticket deals available for 2015 Hawks tickets!
- 2-22-2015: Paul Millsap had 23 points and 16 rebounds in Atlanta's 97-86 win over the Milwaukee Bucks on Sunday.
- 2-20-2015: The Toronto Raptors dominated the Atlanta Hawks 105-80 on Friday night.
- 2-17-2015: The Atlanta Hawks will face the Toronto Raptors on Friday for the third time this season. The Hawks have lost twice to the Raptors, and hope to gain a win. While Atlanta still has the best record in the NBA, they have fallen to number two in power rankings.
There is some great deal on Atlanta Hawks tickets for the remaining 2015 season!
- 2-11-2015: Kyle Korver will replace Dwayne Wade on the Eastern Conference All-Star team. Dwayne Wade is unable to play due to injury.
- 2-10-2015: The Atlanta Hawks recorded a win against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Monday night, with a score of 117-105.
- 2-8-2015: The Atlanta Hawks were defeated by the Grizzlies in Memphis on Sunday night, 88-94.
- 2-6-2015: All five Hawks starters, Paul Millsap, Jeff Teague, Al Horford, Kyle Korver and DeMarre Carroll were selected Eastern Conference players of the month for January. 2015 Hawks ticket deals are now available!
- 2-3-2015: The Atlanta Hawks recorded their first loss in 20 games Monday night against the New Orleans Pelicans. 2015 Hawks tickets on sale now.
- 2-1-2015: With two wins over the weekend, the Atlanta Hawks jump to #1 in the NBA and hold the fifth longest winning streak in history, 19 games in a row.
- 1-27-2015: The Hawks pulled their 16th straight win on Sunday against the Minnesota Timberwolves, winning 112-100.
- 1-24-2015: With their win against Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday night, this season's' Atlanta Hawks have broken the team record for most wins in a row, putting them on a 15-game streak. Check out the rest of the Atlanta Hawks schedule for 2015.
- 1-15-2015: The Atlanta Hawks defeated the Boston Celtics 105-91 Wednesday night for their tenth win in a row. The Hawks remain at the top of the Southeast division.
- 1-12-2015: The Atlanta Hawks defeated the Washington Wizards on Sunday, 120-89, making this their 8th win in a row. Atlanta Hawks NBA tickets are on sale now.
- 1-10-2015: The Atlanta Hawks held on against the Detroit Pistons, winning their 7th straight game on Friday night. Check out the rest of the Atlanta Hawks schedule for 2015.
- 1-9-2015: The Atlanta Hawks are officially for sale: The team's owners said Thursday they have unanimously approved a plan to sell all shares. Atlanta Hawks deals are available now!
- 1-8-2015: The Hawks held on to win against the Memphis Grizzlies on Wednesday night, 86-96.
- 1-5-2015: The Atlanta Hawks held an 115-107 victory over the Trailblazers Saturday night. The Hawks remain #1 in the Southeastern division.
- 12-28-2014: The Atlanta Hawks defeated the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday, 90-85. Check out the rest of the Atlanta Hawks schedule for 2015.
- 12-27-2014: The Atlanta Hawks fell to the Milwaukee Bucks on Friday, 107-77, but remain first in their division.
The Hawks will have a chance for revenge as they play the Bucks again Saturday night. Atlanta Hawks NBA tickets are on sale now.
- 12-17-2014: The Atlanta Hawks handed the Cleveland Cavaliers their biggest loss of the season, prevailing over Lebron James and the Cavs 127-98. Atlanta Hawks deals are available now!
- 12-16-2014: The Atlanta Hawks held strong over the Chicago Bulls on Monday night, winning the game 86-93. Al Horford scored a team-high 21 points.
- 12-15-2014: The Atlanta Hawks were defeated on Saturday by the Orlando Magic, 99-100. This ends the Hawks' 9-game winning streak, and they remain 2nd in the southeast division.
- 12-11-2014: Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap scored 17 points apiece as Atlanta beat the 76ers 95-79 on Wednesday, making an eight-game winning streak.
This is the Hawks' longest winning streak in 17 years. Atlanta Hawks NBA tickets are on sale now.
- 12-9-2014: Al Horford scored 25 points, and Jeff Teague scored 21 as the Atlanta Hawks prevailed over the Indiana Pacers 108-92 on Monday night.
- 12-4-2014: The Hawks defeated the Miami Heat on Wednesday 112-102 for their 4th straight win. The Hawks are currently 2nd in their division.
- 11-29-2014: The Hawks defeated the Charlotte Hornets in a 105-75 blowout on Saturday night.
- 11-26-2014: The Hawks fell to the Toronto Raptors Wednesday night after a heated game, ending with a score of 126-115.
- 11-21-2014: The Hawks defeated the Pistons on Friday night, winning 99-89 for their 6th win of the season. Atlanta Hawks NBA tickets are on sale now.
- 11-2-2014: Jeff Teague scored 25 points and Al Horford 20 in the Hawks win over the Pacers on Opening Night Saturday night. Atlanta Hawks NBA tickets are on sale now.
- 10-22-14: Atlanta-born rapper T.I. will be performing November 1st for the Hawks' Opening Night against the Indiana Pacers.
- 10-17-14: Former All-Star NBA player Chris Webber has informed the league of his interest in purchasing the majority share of the Atlanta Hawks.
- 10-14-14: Al Horford, Pero Antic, and Kent Bazemore will all season debuts for the Hawks vs. Heat game tonight. Center Al-Horford suffered a season-ending pectoral injury last year.
- 10-8-14: All-Star center Al Horford, recovering from a torn right pectoral muscle, took part in full contact 5-on-5 drills in practice Wenesday, giving Hawks fans high hopes he will be returning to the court soon.
- 10-6-14: This Monday evening the Hawks will take the court to play the New Orleans Pelicans in the first preseason game of the 2014 season. The Atlanta Hawks will unveil a new court design and home uniforms.
- 5-21-14: The NBA draft lottery was held last night. For the second straight year, the no. 1 selection was awarded to the Cleveland Cavaliers. The Hawks hold the 15th overall pick. Andrew Wiggins, Jabari Parker, and Joel Embid are this year's top prospects.
With the playoffs winding down, Danny Ferry and the front office are eyeing their top free agents for the Atlanta Hawks.
- 4-24-14: The Atlanta Hawks host the Indiana Pacers at Philips Arena for the Quarterfinals of the Eastern Conference Playoffs. Games 3, 4, and 5 will be played in Atlanta.
- 4-17-14: Mike Budenholzer became the latest Atlanta Hawks coach to lead his team into the playoffs in their first year. The Hawks will face the Eastern Conference's best team, the Indiana Pacers in the first round. In the off-season, NBA owners approved a new Finals format of 2-2-1-1-1.
- 3-19-14: The Atlanta Hawks extended their winning streak to five games. Marking, the longest streak of the season. The team was powered by Paul Millsap's first career triple-double in an OT win against the Raptors. Point guard Jeff Teague matched a career high 34 points. The 2013-14 Atlanta Hawks were expected to be in rebuild mode, instead, the Hawks are having a surprisingly good season, despite the injury to star center, Al Horford. Horford was averaging a team-high 18.6 points and 8.4 rebounds, before suffering a torn pectoral muscle that will shelve him for the remainder of the season.
- 3-13-14: The key to Atlanta's success this season has been the way Hawks players have adapted to new head coach Mike Budenholzer's motion offense, demonstrated by the Hawks leading the NBA in assists. Free agent power forward acquisition Paul Millsap is having an All-Star season, point guard Jason Terry is flourishing in the new offense creating opportunities for his teammates, and guard/forward Kyle Korver is having one of his best seasons from the three point line.
- 3-9-14: The developing Hawks bench is getting solid contributions from second-year forward Mike Scott, guard Shelvin Mack, and guard Lou Williams. The Hawks will need to stay healthy and do a better job on the glass if they want to finish high in the Eastern Conference and make noise in the playoffs.
- 2-2-14: Key Atlanta Hawks home games that you will want to have Front Row Seats are Feb. 4 vs Indiana, Feb. 25 vs Chicago, Mar. 24 vs Phoenix, Mar. 27 vs Portland, Mar. 29 vs Washington, Apr. 2 vs Chicago and Apr. 12 vs Miami.
- 2-1-14: The Atlanta Hawks signed guard/forward Cartier Martin to a 10-day contract. Martin was released by the Danny Ferry January 7.
- 2-10-14: The Hawks are at the center of rumors again. The team inquired about Boston Celtics guard Jeff Green. Mitch Lawrence of The New York Daily News suggests that a trade would cost Atlanta guard/forward DeMare Carroll and more. Expects trade news to heat up as we approach the NBA trade deadline on February 20.
- 2-17-14: Louisiana native, Paul Millsap, appeared in the NBA All-Star in New Orleans this weekend. Limited to just 15 minutes, the Atlanta Hawks forward shot 60% from the field, scored 6 points, grabbed 3 defensive rebounds, and dished out 1 assist. This was the first All-Star Game appearance for the 7-year veteran. Playing in his home state was probably a nice touch.
- 2-20-14: The NBA trade deadline is today. Multiple reports said that the Knicks inquired about Hawks point guard Jeff Teague. Teague suffered an ankle sprain last night against the Wizards.
- 2-21-14: The Atlanta Hawks signed forward Cartier Martin for the remainder of the year. The sharpshooter just completed his second 10-day contract with the team and would become a free agent. Danny Ferry also traded for center Antawn Jamison. The former #4 pick has only appeared in 22 games this year.
- 2-25-14: The Hawks agreed to buyout center Mike Muscala's contract from Spanish club Obradoiro. Muscala was drafted in the second round from Bucknell and was averaging a near double-double with 13.8 PPG and 8.6 PPG overseas.
- 3-3-14: Center Mike Muscala debuted with the Atlanta Hawks Sunday against the Phoenix Suns. He became the first Bucknell University grad to play in an NBA game. The 6-11 big man appeared for 19 minutes, grabbed 5 rebound, scored 4 points, and swatted 2 shots.
- 3-7-14: The Atlanta Hawks continue their slump. Injuries have hurt the team tremendously this season. Center Pero Antic returned to action for the first time in over a month. All-Star Paul Milsap has been out since February 21. He is expected to start tonight against the Warriors.
- 3-12-14: Kyle Korver led the Hawks to their first road win in 10 games. Losers of six straight games, the team picked up a big W before heading back to Philips Arena. Paul Millsap and Pero Antic both started against the Jazz.