A Note to Our Customers:
Front Row Seats is continuing to monitor the development of the Covid-19 pandemic and its impacts to our community. We are working hard to minimize the effects this pandemic has taken to our industry. We are following official guidelines regarding live events and safety measures regarding our customers and employees. While we love live events, and cannot wait for concerts, live sports, and theatre shows to resume, the general health of the public is our first concern.
We strive to keep proper communication flowing regarding cancelled, postponed, and rescheduled events. Please check your email for updates regarding your specific event. Contact us with any and all questions.
Please refer to the guidelines below regarding affected events.
And Thank You from Front Row Seats! We cannot wait to serve you again!
Covid-19 Related Events and Postponements:
- If an event is CANCELLED with no rescheduled date, refunds will be issued less any delivery charges. Refunds will be issued within 5-7 days business of the cancellation notice. Depending on the financial institution, it may take up to 7 business days to appear on your statement.
- If an event is POSTPONED, you should hold on to your order and/or tickets. The artist/venue has plans to reschedule postponed events, the date just has not been announced yet. Refunds are not issued for postponed events, per our Terms and Conditions, which are agreed to upon checkout.
- If an event is RESCHEDULED, tickets will be valid for the rescheduled date. An email will be sent notifying you of the rescheduled date. Refunds are not issued for rescheduled events, per our Terms and Conditions, which are agreed to upon checkout.
- If an event is RESCHEDULED WITH NO SPECTATORS, it will be treated as a cancelled event, and you will receive a refund, less delivery fees.
- All terms and conditions remain in full force without amendment or modification.